£15,420 – £15,681
Closing date: 17th November 2017 at 5pm
Interview: Anticipated week commencing 27th November 2017
We have a vacancy for an Estates Team Operative within our Estates Team. The post will complement the Housing & Property Services team in providing an estate management service.
As part of our Estates Caretaking team, the successful applicant will undertake a wide range of general caretaking duties including minor internal and external property repairs, waste & refuse collection, removal and clearing of refuse, cleaning and preparing a range of properties for occupation and the ongoing cleaning and tidying of the internal communal areas, walkways and communal external landscaped areas. This will include providing individual residential garden care and maintenance under the garden assistance scheme.
Main duties will include:
- General Caretaking duties, including minor repairs
- Estate Management clean-up operations and litter picking
- Void clean and clearances
- Close cleaning and window cleaning
- Garden services including grass cutting and hedge trimming
- Customer Care and liaison
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work well within a team and own initiative
- A customer focused approach