Make a payment
Check your balance at any time by texting BAL to 07779 172172.
Make your payments online or via our mobile app with ALLPAY and pay any time that suits you. These services are secure and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Important: the first time you use these services you must register your account details in order to securely log in and make future payments. You will need to have the following information:
- Linstone – ALLPAY payment card (the 19 digit PRN number)
- Debit or credit card
Don’t worry if you have misplaced your payment card we can provide your unique PRN number, during office hours by:
- Text Mobile App to 07779 172172 followed by your name and address. Once we have checked that your mobile number is registered on our system we will text your PRN number.
- Alternatively you can call our Income Team on 01505 384126 who will ask you a couple of questions prior to issuing your PRN number.
Pay online in 3 easy steps
- Go to www.allpayments.net
- Choose “Pay Online”.
- Complete the simple registration process. You will need the 19-digit number on your Linstone ALLPAY payment card.
- Download for free by searching “allpay” from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Windows Phone Store
- Register your details & make your payment by following the step by step guide.
Payment will be credited to your account within 2 working days.
Other options to pay your rent and owners’ account
- Direct Debit: to set this up simply telephone the Income Team on 01505 384120
- Cheques payable to Linstone Housing Association (Please mark name, address and account no: on reverse of cheque)
Other ways to use your Linstone ALLPAY payment card
- At a post office. You can pay by cash, cheque or debit card
- At an outlet displaying the “ PayPoint” logo (cash only)
- By phoning ALLPAY 0844 557 8321 – 24/7 automated telephone service
- Direct to Linstone in person at the office (no cash) using debit card, credit card or cheque
- By phoning Linstone on 01505 382383 during office hours and using a debit or credit card
If you require a new Linstone payment card please call the Income Team on 01505 384120.