We are looking to recruit a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Property Services Advisor. In return you will receive a challenging, varied and interesting post offering excellent salary and conditions of service.
The post will complement the Housing & Property Services team in the delivery of reactive maintenance and investment programmes.
Linstone currently invests over £3million per year maintaining and improving our homes and the Property Services Advisor will play a key role in the delivery of a customer focused and efficient repairs service.
This role involves the day to day administration of our reactive repairs service. It also includes administering the gas servicing contract, managing tenants and owners enquiries regarding reactive, cyclical and major repairs contracts.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused approach to service delivery
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible attitude to tasks
- An effective team player who can cope with a diverse workload, changing circumstances and demands
- Possess a good working knowledge of ICT systems, including all Microsoft applications and housing management systems
To download the application pack for the post go to our recruitment page.